Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NitroPlanes' BIG Air Field T-28 Trojan w Electric Retracts & HD onboard Camera

NitroPlanes' BIG Air Field T-28 Trojan w Electric Retracts & HD onboard Camera Video Clips. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


*Please Read*.. I need an INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH plane to fly in the wind and cold here in the Midwest. Jeff has had the smaller PZ T-28 for several years now and flies it all the time. He and I also have the tiny Parkzone Micro T-28's, (which fly the best of all those micros to me.) So when Nitroplanes introduced it's big T-28 with Electric Retracts, I decided to pop for one. Here are a few assembly pictures and flights with an HD Flip Camera on board. My only beef about this plane, is the fact that some items are not as strong as they look. The Rudder hinge broke off instantly from that "not so bad" landing. It was an easy fix, as I just simply added hinges. Be that as it may, the plane flies very well and I am satisfied greatly. Thanks kindly for all your support. I would appreciate if you would please take a moment rate the video, subscribe to be notified when I produce another RC Television show, and if you know of others that would like to see this video, please pass it on. Best Regards, Dave Herbert Academy of Model Aeronautics # 8221 Contest Director, Leader Member, Scientific division. Here are a few Handy links. NitroPlanes T-28 Trojan www.jdoqocy.com Xheli Helicopters www.dpbolvw.net HobbyPartz www.hobbypartz.com Aerofly Simulators http www.Aerofly.com Tiny Brite Lights http Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) www.modelaircraft.org Disney Toy Store http WillyGoat Toy store www.tkqlhce.com RC-Television shows www.rc-television.org This video the background remixed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment